Information on the processing of personal data provided to New Majestic S.p.A.
The following information has been drawn up pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (so-called "PRIVACY CODE") and art. 13 and following of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (so-called "GDPR"), applied from 25 May 2018, and describe the processing of personal data provided to New Majestic S.p.A. (DATA CONTROLLER) by customers and suppliers, current or potential, as well as by anyone who browses the company website.
This information does not refer, however, to the processing of personal data carried out by New Majestic S.p.A. as External Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data on behalf of other Controllers.
1) Holder of the processing of personal data:
- New Majestic S.p.A. , with registered office in Cremona (CR), via Rossi Martini 41, 26013, Crema (CR) (P.I. 01061970198).
2) Type of personal data processed:
- Personal data are normally processed such as:
• name, surname, city, position, company;
• telephone number;
• email address;
• IP code;
• mailing address;
• tax code and / or VAT number;
- "Sensitive" personal data are not knowingly processed, ie capable of revealing racial and / or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, the state of health or sexual life of the person concerned.
3) Methods of providing personal data:
- Personal data can be actively conferred by the interested party, through their communication to the owner through the word (in person or through telephone equipment or via the web, for example: video calls) or in written form (sending documents via e-mail, fax, postal service, etc.).
4) Methods of processing personal data:
- Personal data are mainly processed with computerized and automated systems.
- Personal data may also be processed manually and on paper.
- In any case, the owner adopts the most appropriate organizational and technological measures to guarantee the security of the personal data processed.
5) Purpose of the processing of personal data:
a) pre-contractual and contractual: for the stipulation and execution of contractual relationships with customers and / or suppliers, current or potential;
b) selection of personnel: subject to the specific and express consent of the interested party, the owner processes the personal data provided through the appropriate contact form for requests for collaboration and in the attached curriculum vitae. These data are processed solely for the management of personnel selection procedures and for any job classification;
c) promotional: subject to the specific consent of the interested party, for sending commercial and promotional communications relating to the activities and services of the owner. In any case, the owner has the right to send commercial and promotional communications to those who are already customers relating to services and / or services similar to those already provided;
d) required by law: for the fulfillment of obligations imposed on the owner by Italian or EU legislation.
6) Nature of the provision of personal data:
- The provision of personal data for contractual purposes (a), for personnel selection purposes (b) and for the purposes envisaged by law (d) is optional: failure, erroneous or partial provision will however make it impossible to establish relationships of a contractual or pre-contractual nature with the owner.
- The provision of personal data and for promotional purposes (c) is optional: failure, erroneous or partial provision will only make it impossible to send promotional and commercial communications, while the interested party may still request contractual services from the owner .
7) Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
a) The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for contractual purposes is the execution of the contract of which the interested party is a party or of the pre-contractual agreements adopted at the request of the same.
b) The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for personnel selection purposes is the execution of pre-contractual and possibly contractual agreements at the request of the interested party.
c) The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for promotional purposes is the free and specific consent expressed by the interested party.
d) The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for purposes provided for by law is Italian or EU law.
8) Retention period of personal data:
a) Personal data processed for contractual purposes only are normally stored for the duration of the contract or longer, if required by Italian or EU law.
b) Personal data processed for the sole purpose of selection are kept for a period of time consistent with the actual research needs of the owner's staff and with the average availability of the data subject.
c) Personal data processed exclusively for promotional purposes are kept for a maximum period of 24 months.
d) Personal data processed for purposes provided for by law are kept for as long as required by Italian or EU legislation.
9) Communication or dissemination of personal data:
- The personal data provided may be communicated exclusively to employees or collaborators of the owner or to external consultants (such as lawyers, accountants, etc.) exclusively for the pursuit of the processing purposes described above.
- The personal data given to New Majestic S.p.A. are not disseminated.
10) Rights of the interested party to the processing of personal data:
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- access to the personal data provided, in order to receive information such as the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of processing, any recipients of the data communication, the retention period; the name of the data controller or any joint controllers and, if appointed, of the controller, both internal and external;
- the correction, modification or integration of the personal data provided;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous or pseudonymous form of the personal data provided, as well as the blocking of those processed in violation of the law;
- the limitation of the processing of the personal data provided;
- the transfer of personal data provided to another data controller;
the interested party also has the right to object to the processing of the personal data provided.
The rights listed may be exercised by sending a communication via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
11) Contact for further information:
- The interested party can contact our offices by e-mail at the dedicated address: email@example.com to request any further information or clarification regarding the processing and protection of personal data provided to New Majestic S.p.A.